Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Vitamin Water


I really like vitamin b/c it tastes like juice, but w/o the high concentration of sugar, & it contains vitamins & minerals. Some brands taste better than others. I've purchased a brand that is available at grocery stores & drug stores that tasted kind of strange so I will not try that one ever again.

I like this one in the foto. It's a brand new product that just came out. You can see the ads in the latest running/sports magazines. I think it tastes ok, but I really like the bottle design. It's nice & big and is enough water for me to drink in one run & the liquid won't spill even when the cap is off. It's very conveninet. Another brand which I like for the taste & variety of flavours is GLACEAU. My favourite is the greentea, cranberry & pommergranate flavours. Orange is the least best tasting one especially if it's not chilled, but I still drink it for the vitamin C & calcium. Each flavour also differs in the nutrients/vitamins, so when you pick one you can either choose by the flavour or by what nutrients you think you need. It's very good for health conscious people like you & me. But vitamin water is still a bit pricey in general & I haven't seen them sell it in bulk anywhere yet.
How vitamin water works!
http://www.vitaminwater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment